Last update: 07/03/17
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Lyrix (the “Service”). The information we receive depends upon your actions when using the Service.
Information you provide us directly:
· Your username, password, and email address when you register for a Lyrix account.
We use third-party
analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service.
These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the pages you visit, the actions you take, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Judging that the Service will be exclusively be used on a mobile device
like a tablet or a phone, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your
device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.”
Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data store in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software or data sent to the device by Lyrix.
· A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help others or us provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
· Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
· Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
· Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
· Provide, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
· Develop and test new products and features
· Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
· Diagnose or fix technology problems
· Notify you about updates to the Service or our products.
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside TiredCruncher and its products without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
· We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from device identifiers, and usage data) with businesses that are legally owned by TiredCruncher.
· We also may share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
What happens in the event of change of control:
· Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
· Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. However, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
The Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by TiredCruncher.
TiredCruncher has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that TiredCruncher shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.